Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yep...Still Windy...

The weather here is just so crazy sometimes! It would be GORGEOUS outside if there wasn't a freezing wind threatening to take off your ears! I woke up late, so I didn't have too much time to get ready this morning, but thankfully I had laid out something semi-descent last night that I just threw on in time to make it to my 8 oclock class. when I got there, he decided to let us go after 5 minutes because the last three people didn't have their presentations prepared-well poo on them! So...that was fun. Now I'm off to marriage counseling with the fiance! Then it's homework time...:P

Here is today's verse :)
Proverbs 1:33
But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."





















Wearing:
Necklace- NY and Company
Tank- JC Penny
Cardi- JC Penny
Jeans-uh oh...JC Penny....Sheesh...All clearance though!! :D
Shoes- American Eagle at Payless

No comments: