Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday, Sunday....

Ok...so that is not how the song goes...but oh well!
Today was kind of a strange day. I got up to go to church-and it was just lovely outside! Sunny and warm :) Then when we got out of church I wanted to go take pictures while it was sunny...but I didn't have anyone willing to take pictures of me or a place to take them...So I did my homework, drove the hour back home, went for a run, showered, and then put my church clothes back on to finally take some pictures! So you get to see me all wet-haired and no makeup-aren't you lucky?! But that's alright-I really wanted to get some pictures of this outfit because it made me so happy to wear it! I love this blue skirt with the roses on it-and it has such a pretty swing and sheen to it! It came as a two piece suit...it has a matching jacket which I cut the shoulder pads out of and will wear with skinny jeans later ;)haha

Tomorrow is back to classes and only two weeks until Easter! Where has the year gone already? Craziness...

Today's verse:
James 1:2-5
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.




































Wearing:
Dress (worn as top)- I got it when we were cleaning out an elderly lady's house. She had some old clothes and we could take whatever we wanted-so it is vintage-I've had it for several years!
Skirt- Thrifted
Belt-Thrifted
Tights- Dollar store
Shoes-Payless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that skirt part of the suit that you got when you came to visit me?

I love you!

Katie Aman said...

You better believe it is! :) haha.
I love YOU!

jenthejournalist said...

The fiance won't play photographer for you anymore?

Love the outfit and the pictures! Also love you!

jenthejournalist said...

I feel the need to also add that the word verification I had to type in when leaving my previous comment was "pantie."

Katie Aman said...

LOL!!! That is great! Love you too!