Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rawr!

Today has been so much fun! Ok...well it didn't start out that way-I still didn't get a wink of sleep last night! But that's ok.

I sent in a picture of myself to one of the largest newspapers in SD who was asking for models for their "Life" section of the paper where they do style articles. They called me the next day and asked me to come in for a photoshoot! I was sooo excited! So my fiancĂ© and I drove there today and I got to try on around 12ish outfits and strut my stuff in front of the camera! It was a blast. I also noted how it was kind of more of a workout than I would have expected. Trying to hold a pose and move all around under the lights makes one a little warmish! But I seriously loved all of the clothing and wanted to take some of it home with me! My favorite outfit was one made up of dark dark skinnies with gray whiskering, and a black blazer, and a scarf (drooool) It’s so simple, but that combination always makes me feel so comfortable and put together!

Anywho I loved it and then we drove home and I made Sean take pictures of me –they turned out so well-I need to convince him to take pictures of me every day. It was so much faster and easier than when I have to take them!
I was also psyched to get to wear heels today!!! I never wear them at school because I have to do so much walking-but I miss them terribly when I don’t get to wear them!

Today's verse:
Psalm 69:30
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.



























Wearing:
Stud Earrings- Claire’ s
Scarf- Ragstock
Leopard Print Jacket-Forever 21
Jeans- Old Navy-Thrifted
Black Heels- Payless

3 comments:

jenthejournalist said...

LOVE the outfit! That jacket-meow!

Katie Aman said...

Thanks!!! I got in a couple of years ago at forever 21 in the mall of america-I wish we had a forever 21 closer to here...but then again-i'd probably spend waaay too much money there!

Rebecca said...

Yay! I wondered why you were going to SF today... fun times! :) ...and you know, if you ever feel like dressing up and are in need of a photographer... I happen to know one ;)