Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home Alone

Ok...So I haven't been home alone all day. But the fiance and I have been watching what seems to be a Macaulay Culkin marathon on ABC family while completing more wedding registry stuff on the internets. I also got a phone call from my lovely family today! That was exciting :)
I ventured out without a coat today! How lovely! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather forcast for this week
Now I should get to my reading assignments....pooo.
God Bless!
Today's verse-
Isaiah 1:17 learn to do right!
Seek justice,
encourage the oppressed.
Defend the cause of the fatherless,
plead the case of the widow.

















Wearing:
Necklace- Can't remember...
Dress- Target clearance!
Cardi- Alco
Leggings- Dollar store
Heels- Payless
Belts- Thrifted
Photo credits go to the fiance-Thanks Dear!

2 comments:

jenthejournalist said...

Could you be any more fabulous? Love you!

Katie Aman said...

awww! I love you Jen!!!!