Thursday, March 25, 2010

So What Can I do to get Closer?

Today was fairly busy. I went to class, made a paper mache egg, ate lunch, taught reader's theatre to 4th graders, taught voice inflection to college students pretending to be 4th graders, and now I must do some reading for my Indian Studies class tonight. Actually to better prepare myself for that class I should probably take a nap so I don't fall asleep, seeing as how I am dead tired right now! *Yawwwn*

I wore a comfy outfit which was appropriate for the classroom today-I love shirts with bows on them-they make me happy :):)
Also-what happened to the nice weather the last couple of days?! It's freezing outside!

Anywhoo...This verse seemed appropriate considering the weather and my insomnia

Genesis 31:40
This was my situation: The heat consumed me in the daytime and the cold at night, and sleep fled from my eyes.















Wearing:
Earrings-Gift from sister
Blouse- Charlotte Russe
Cardigan- Alco-I have six of these in different colors because I love them and they were only 5 bucks each- I couldn't pass it up!
Black pants- JC Penny I think? These are ancient. I used to do reader's theatre in them way back freshman year of high school!
Socks- Dollar Store
Black Flats- Savers-2$!

No comments: