Monday, March 15, 2010

Sleepless in South Dakota

Ugh. I wonder why I can never get any sleep-I'm still so tired today! But that's alright! I haven't done much today other than go to class and the grocery store. We have cheap milk on Monday's here so I usually make a store run on Monday's :)
The pictures turned out really really bad today because of the dreariness and light outside, and the indoor pictures aren't great either, but that's ok! You will get the idea :)
I was told today by my fiance that I looked like a little French girl :) And then our best man told me that I looked like a sailor! haha. I thought it was funny. Of course about 10 minutes later I opened my soup and it exploded on me, so I had to use a Tide pen on it :P haha...oh messy me!

















I'm excited for Bible study tonight!
God bless!

2 Samuel 7:28
O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.



Wearing:
Earrings-Stolen from mama-Avon
Tank- JC Penny
Cardigan-Part of a suit-yes a hideous suit-that I thrifted. There was a long matching skirt to go with it, which I will probably end up wearing as a dress. This had shoulder pads which I removed because I looked like a linebacker!
Jeans-A.N.A. from JC Penny-I stole these from my sister
Boots-Target

No comments: