Friday, March 19, 2010

Exciting!

The Argus Leader came out today! That means the pictures I took during my photoshoot were out! They turned out ok, I have pictures below :)
I haven't done that much today, I didn't even take pictures outside. After the last couple of days of beautiful weather I couldn't bear to go outside to freeze my butt off snapping shots...so sorry they're so cruddy :)























This is me being displeased with the weather...:(















Today's verse:
Psalm 9:1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;I will tell of all your wonders.


Wearing:
Cardigan-Stolen from sister :)
Jeans- Target
Black Flats-Savers
Pearls-Thrifted
Ring-Stolen from other sister :):)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

There's an additional photo online :)
http://www.argusleader.com/article/20100319/LIFE/3190308/1004/life

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww, that feature is too cute! Congrats! And cute blog!