Monday, March 22, 2010

Everyone knows it's Wiiiiindy

I like that song :) I like oldies in general!
Today was sunny-but very windy!
I haven't done much today other than go to class-but I found out I didn't have to spend my lunch hour writing lesson plans-which made me happy!
I love this billowy scarf with it's pretty cream color and little flowers. It is extremely delicate, however, so I have to be careful not to rip it.











This is me saying goodbye to winter-with the snowflake on my bum!!! haha...


















Today's verse-
2 Samuel 22:11
He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.


Wearing-
Earrings: Claire's
Scarf-Vintage, thrifted
Necklace worn as bracelet- Thrifted
Tshirt- Target
Jacket- Vintage, Ragstock
Jeans- NY and Company-6$!!!
Ballet flats- Payless

No comments: