Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny Days

Today was absolutely stinking GORGEOUS. It was the perfect temperature with just a slight breeze and it was just awesome.
So...The pictures today are really crappy...but that's only because I was in a hurry and didn't have anyone to take them..I had to make it to test at the Catholic school. I actually ended up wearing the same black heels as yesterday, but wore flats most of the day.
I ADORE this dress. I found it randomly in our downstairs closet and my mom thinks it came from the thrift store and we played dress up in it-it is the most comfortable dress ever-with pockets!!!!! LOVE. Also I had to embellish this white cardigan a little bit, so I found these vintage buttons in our door at home and got to sowing :)
I am also in the process of registering for classes...it was a pain to try and get everything worked out so that I can have my scholarship and still graduate when I want to..BLEH! Oh well, God will take care of me :)

Today's Verse
James 1:19-21
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
























Wearing:
Earrings- Stolen from sister :)
Dress- vintage
Belt- Taken from vintage dress
Ballet flats- Payless
Cardi (Embellished by me)- It belonged to my great grandmother :)

No comments: