Thursday, March 18, 2010

No...This isn't a dress...

Today was soooo lovely! It was sunny and warm and just delicious. My fiance and I were going to go take a walk this afternoon but by the time I got out of class the sun went behind some clouds, never to be seen again...sigh...But that's alright, there'll be other days I suppose.

I just end up taking waaaaay too many pictures when it's nice out because the lighting is always so good! So sorry for the abundance of pictures...but they just all look so nice when the weather is good! Plus I am willing to stand outside longer now that it isn't frigid out. I decided to go with excess in necklaces today...I couldn't decide which locket to wear, so I wore them both! Lovely pieces, both from my mother. I got the heart locket for Christmas one year and I think that's the only time I have ever cried over a present-I wanted it soo badly :) I love my mama :D

Today's my longest day of the week. Starts out with class at 8 and then I have my night class until around 10 pm....YUCKY POO.
Hope you're all having a splendid week-it's almost over!!


Ecclesiastes 2:25-26
For without Him, who can eat or find enjoyment? To the man who pleases Him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.















































Wearing:
Headband-OLD I don't remember...claire's?
Lockets-From my mother :)
Romper- Vintage, although I wouldn't necessarily go that far, because I think it is from the nineties. I got it at Ragstock.
Cardigan- Shopko
Belt-Thrifted
Tights-Dollar store
Shoes-Thrifted

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

:) I like the pictures... continue to take lots! I really like that second to last one - in sepia - very nice!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! the picture 5 from the top! HOLY WOW! You remind me of a forgotten rag doll....very editorial :)

Katie Aman said...

Thanks ladies!! :)
Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of experimenting now that the weather is warming up..

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT chica!