Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time Can Turn Our Dreams to Reality

Well, today was another lovely day. Although our art teacher told us that the last time we had weather like this in '92, we got 16 inches of snow in April...so we'll see how long this gloriousness lasts! Meh, that's what I get for living in SD I suppose.
I'm super tired today. I had a dream last night that I was in the movie Twilight. I don't know why. I don't even like it that much, and I haven't even seen the second movie yet. I was acting in it though!Strange... But it meant that I didn't get a ton of sleep. poo. It made for an interesting 8 oclock class though with a bunch of tired teachers who are supposed to act like 2nd graders for a presentation-we get kind of crazy! Then I made a paper mache egg in art, and worked on a lesson plan for music class-whew!
I am excited for tonight because the fiance and I are actually going on a date!! I am pretty stoked-we're going to see the new movie "How to Train your Dragon" The commercials just look hilarious, so I bet it will be good! Other than that I just need to get some homework done before we go-yikes!
Another thing to pray for-Sean has an interview today-we need at least one of us to have a job soon so we're not living in a box...so...please be praying for that!

Today's verse:
1 Peter 1:13-16
Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy.












































Wearing:
Earrings- Gift from parents :) They are beautiful butterflies :D
Jacket- Walmart
Bow shirt- Dollar store
Tank top- Target
Purple jeans- Target clearance
Ballet Flats- Payless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you know how gorgeous you are :)