Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...

I'm posting early today! I had some time to take pictures this morning, and have a little extra time now to post before my next class. I wanted to wear something comfortable enough to play with preschoolers-And it had to be cool so I didn't smell like sweat all day...sigh.
But this is a super comfy outfit and I feel so crisp in my white shirt!

I'm really getting into photography lately. I WANT to take good pictures to put here on my blog, and if they aren't great it really annoys me. Like today's photos-I didn't have time to find a good location so I used my car. It got the job done, but these aren't ground breaking photos. I love it when I have the extra time to experiment with angles and editing and I love it when I'm pleased with the results. I wish I had time to do that everyday- And I wish the weather was great enough every day to do so!


Today's verse-
James 1:26-27 If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.




















Wearing-
Necklaces- Red from Street fair in Canada, Pearly one form the dollar store
White shirt- Target clearance
Jeans- JC Penny
Flats- Target- I've had these for a while, but I don't wear them that often...I don't know why- I love them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should check out http://kate-maggie.blogspot.com/

I think you would like her style :)