Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tar-jeee

You need to say that with an accent. It's the classy Target. This is where mr. hunky fiance and I walked around for three hours today with a fun little scanner gun to work on a wedding registry. We even had to go get a second scanner because we wore the batteries out of the first one! This is why I couldn't justify wearing heels or any other uncomfortable shoes today-I needed my sneakers!! We also ordered flowers today-I decided on lilies and alstroermarias-which kind of resemble tiger lilies. Hooray! That's about all I have today...I'm pooped! Here are some photos - more sun today!! :)

This is me "working it" for the camera...:P haha...












Jeremiah 2:32
Does a maiden forget her jewelry, a bride her wedding ornaments? Yet my people have forgotten me, days without number.


Wearing:
Scarf- Thrifted
Tshirt- Target
Cardigan-Thrifted
Jeans- Stolen from sister :)
Shoes- Payless? American Eagle
Stud Earrings- Claire's
Necklace(not sure if it's visible in the photos...)- from fiance

No comments: