Saturday, April 3, 2010

You can always go Downtown

Today was a running errands day. We bought an Easter basket for my nephew, got material for me to make a veil, and went to the thrift store :):)
I made homemade tortillas for tacos for supper--I love making them-they're so yummy! And now we're sitting watching this stupid movie we had taped from years ago about the real story of jack and the beanstalk...HAHA. It's pretty much the worst movie EVER!

I have a LOT of pictures today-it was so nice out my mom and sister came out to take pictures with me and I just couldn't decide-they're all so good! We took a bunch of silly ones and my sister was a GREAT model! haha-it felt like we were taking senior pictures! We tried to get some of us all jumping...but we could never get the timing right...siiiigh.

Anyway, here you go :):)















































































Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.


Wearing:
Earrings- Stolen from sister
Scarf- Ragstock-vintage
Sweater- Thrifted-1$!!
Shorts- hand me down from sister
Shoes- From sister

1 comment: