Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yes, I am a Teacher.

I felt amazing today. I always wanted to look like Miss Honey from the movie Matilda. She was just beautiful and sweet with her cute little dresses and the locket she wore. I definitely felt like a teacher today-I loved it! I found a picture of Miss Honey for reference!



Speaking of Matilda..I was wondering what Miss Trunchbull actually looked like in really life-because they made her look so ugly for the movie! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw an actual picture of her-she's very pretty! I guess that just shows you what hair and makeup can do!



Anywhoo, on to the outfit-Thank you my sweet Sean for taking pics of me this weekend! :)
I'm catching up on homework today and preparing for my presentation at the conference tomorrow! Hope you all had a great weekend!
































Today's verse:
Proverbs 3:5-5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Wearing:
Pearl studs- Forever 21
Locket- Present from Mama
Bow Barrett- One of our little girl barretts
Dress- Vintage, Thrifted-FIFTY CENTS!! It's pretty much my favorite ever. I am Anne Shirley in that I need puffed sleeves!
Cardigan - Shopko
Belt- Thrifted ages ago
Socks- Flea Market- Thirty cents!
Shoes- Payless
Bag- Vintage-Flea Market-I LOVE this bag! I don't know how old it is, but it is amazing
and even came with a little matching clutch billfold inside!
I am carrying my amazing study Bible as well from my wonderful Fiance :) It is two toned leather-pink and brown! I would have to say this is my favorite Bible because it has wonderful footnotes for dumb people like me :):)
God Bless!

Also I love oreos...I love combining oreos to make super oreos. It makes me happy. Also I have a lot of stupid meal plan money left which is why I bought oreos in the first place-otherwise I never buy junk food! Curse you required college meal plan for making me fat! Poo.....haha!

1 comment:

jenthejournalist said...

Great blog today! Thank you for finally answering my questions about what the trunchbull looks like in real life! Mom and I especially loved the photos of you standing by the window. You are so very very pretty!