Monday, April 12, 2010

PE class

Today's verse:
Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

Ok, so I don't have an outfit post for you today. I had to teach PE this morning (and will have to Wed. too) So I was REQUIRED to wear sweats-it was comfy, but I longed to change all day! I didn't have a chance to change after class so I had to stay in sweats all day and then I actually went for a run! I ran longer than I think I ever have in my life! I don't know if it was the nice weather, or the abundance of sugar I ate over the weekend, but I just wanted to run until my heart stopped! so...I took a few pics of me before and after the run..just for fun...!! :):) haha!

Here is me before the run-all pumped and ready to go!





And here is me after running and before showering! haha! I was tired!









God Bless and get out and enjoy the weather when you can! God wants us to appreciate his creation :):)

No comments: