Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It looks like a rather blustery day, today

Hum dum dum ditty dum
Hum dum dum

Oh the wind is lashing lustily
And the trees are thrashing thrustily
And the leaves are rustling gustily
So it's rather safe to say
That it seems that it may turn out to be
It feels that it will undoubtedly
It looks like a rather blustery day, today
It sounds that it may turn out to be
Feels that it will undoubtedly
Looks like a rather blustery day today

Whooosh!! The day was going alright, when all of a sudden I started taking pictures and the wind just started gusting away!! It says it's about 31 mph winds out there-yikes!
But in honor of the pretty blossoms growing on my picture taking trees, I wore matching earrings earrings today! I'm not sure you can see them in the pictures, but they are little white flower studs:)
Anywho, I went to the library on campus today and brought home a bunch of books to keep! They had been selling them for under a dollar or s for the past few weeks,and they finally marked all of the books free!! I probably could have brought home a lot more, but decided I didn't need them. They also had a bunch of old VHS tapes that were just BEYOND awesome! haha, they had tapes to use in your classroom, like the history behind just about every holiday there is out there. So I came away with three tapes on just ridiculous things-i'm sure they will give my sister Jenifer and myself hours of enjoyment and laughter at how awful they are!! haha! Not only that, but they had a bunch of books on tape-cassete tapes. Oh, how I love it! So yes, I had a little bit of fun at the library today-hooray! Hope your week is going well-only two more days of school left and 3 finals to take-yippee!!

Today's verse:
Luke 5:26
Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, "We have seen remarkable things today."













































Wearing:
Earrings- Avon
Scarf- Random piece of fabric tied together- Alco
Red tee- Target
Blazer- Sister's
Belts- Thrifted
Gray Skinnies- JC Penny
Ballet Flats- Payless

No comments: