Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This time around

It is just too beautiful out- I loved not having to even have my coat with me today! Usually when I walk to class at 7:30 Am it's a little chilly out so I have to lug my coat with me all day long-but not today! Even at 8 in the morning it was beautiful outside! It smells like delicious summer and the sun does wonders for my mood. The only thing hindering it is the SD wind, but living here my whole life I've come to expect that :) haha.
I wish I could have went for another run today, but I just don't think I'll have time. We have our marriage counseling at 4 and I think we're going to walk to the church! That excites me :) It's fun to take walks with someone because there isn't the distraction of TV or computer or anything-you just talk or enjoy the company with that person-I hope to be talking walks several times a week now that the weather is being so obliging :)
I also had a meeting today about a conference I am speaking at with some of the professors here at the University-I'm nervous! I don't know how many people will be attending our session, but it intimidates me that I will be presenting teaching material to teachers who have been on the job for years, and I don't even have one year under my belt! But I only have about 7 minutes of talking out of the hour that we get, so I'm sure it will be fine. That's all for now-have to get ready for counseling!

Today's verse-
1 Chronicles 16:8
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.








































Wearing:
Earrings- Avon
Scarf- Random piece of material found at Alco :)
Pink blouse with the best collar ever- Thrifted
Jacket- part of a suit from JC Penny
Belt- Four season's flea market
Jeans- Thrifted- Old Navy
Snakeskin flats- Target

No comments: