Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm blown away!

The wind is suuuper bad today! I almost got blown away when I went outside! So you'll see my hair is an absolute mess in these pictures, because I have been walking all around campus in the wind and I also taught PE to preschoolers today-so you'll have to excuse me! It's getting busy busy!! we only have about 4 weeks of school left- including final!! So only about 3 weeks of regular classes! CRAZY!!!!! I have so much left to do I don't even want to think abut it! mehh...The fiance and I also made a list of wedding things we still have to make sure to get done, like ordering tuxes (who needs those right?? :P) and things like that. I hope we can wrap up all the loose ends in the next three and a half months! Anyway, I hope you all are having a blessed week and enjoying the touches of spring here and there! (that is, if you're not blowing away!!) Mua!

Today's verse:
Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

































It's so windy my camera fell and this is me trying to get it and picking it up!! Sheeesh wind!














Wearing:
Earrings- Avon little birdies! From mama :)
Scarf- Target, Gift from a friend
Shirt- Thrifted
Jacket- Target-Merona. This is my old, wonderful Oral Interp jacket
Belt- stolen from a skirt that I thrifted? Yes...I believe so
Pants- NY and Co. These are my favorite pants ever. I don't wear them often because I want to pick the right day and occasion to wear them and I'm freaked I will ruin them if I wear them too much-stupid right? But I just love them so much! They were only like 6 dollars on the clearance rack! I actually did snag them today with my engagement ring and my fiance said maybe he should have gotten me a smaller one ;) haha funny guy :D
Shoes- 4 seasons flea market
Hair clip-Vintage, Thrifted