Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rain, rain on my face

Yay it's rainy today! I love the rain :) It's still a bit chilly though...
I'm suuuuper tired today too-maybe it's the gloominess outside! But I enjoy the walks to class anyway :)
In art class today we made these pictures by setting objects on photo paper and exposing them to light- I made kind of a wedding collage with pearls, hearts, and my engagement ring-it turned out really neat! I would love to make copies of it and have it as a decoration at my wedding!
I took really cruddy pictures today, but that's because I didn't want to get my camera wet outside, so bear with it :) Also I woke up late so I didn't do anything particularly fantastic with my outfit-but it's comfy and colorful-so that's something!
I made this circle scarf yesterday when I cut the bottom off of one of my mother's old sweaters! It is sooo cozy and I think it's neat to have something of hers that i'm wearing in a different way!

Today's verse:
Leviticus 26:4
I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit.












Wearing:
Earrings- stolen from sister :)
Circle scarf- made from mama's sweater
Jacket- Shopko? I love this jacket because it's a little bit sporty- but still cute with the flower embroidery
Yello tee- target
Jeans- Walmart?? They're levi strauss..
Sneakers- American Eagle at Payless

No comments: