Friday, April 9, 2010

Sun on my face

The weather is just glorious today! It is sunny and not too hot, but warm enough that I don't need my winter coat- I was just praising God on my way to class this morning-Yay spring! I am heading out of town this weekend, my fiance's birthday is on Sunday so we are going to his house with a couple of friends to just hang out and visit his church on Sunday :) Should be a great weekend with how nice the weather is supposed to be! I hope to relax a little but I also have errands to run while in town there (wedding things) and quite a bit of homework :P
I cannot believe how close to the end of the semester I am! I only have 3 weeks of classes left- and 1 super easy week of finals! I am only going to have about 2 finals because the rest of my classes are not having a final! BAH how awesome is that!? The fiance and I (well mostly him so far) are also in the process of looking for somewhere to live, he will stay there this summer and then I will move there at the end of July after we're married!

I really liked this outfit today. I have had this jacket for years and years. I bought it on a whim ages ago at a thrift store for like a dollar, I think I was drawn to the puffed sleeves. I never had the guts to wear it though! Now I just don't care. It is super comfy, has pockets, goes great with anything, and is feminine enough to not look butch, haha. I really like it.
I hope you all had a great week!

Today's verse:
Deuteronomy 32:3
I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!





























Wearing:
Earrings- Thrifted-they are heavy!
Scarf- Vintage (from a dress)
Gray top- Walmart clearance
Blazer- Thrifted
Jeans- Target Clearance
Shoes- Thrifted- Old Navy

1 comment:

Rhitbee said...

Thats a really great blazer! Love the pants too. :)