Sunday, April 4, 2010

YAWN!

Whew! It's been a long day. We went to church for the Easter service, came home and took a few pictures, then went to my cousin's house for dinner! It was a great time talking with family-but we ended up taking a realllly long walk and I was beat when I came back! The when we got home I worked on some homework while watching High School Musical 3 (and making fun of it) with my sister. Now I finally got around to posting!
So here ya go!

Today's Verse:
Matthew 28: 5 and 6-The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.










































Wearing:
Earrings- Forever 21
Dress- Vintage- Found in my sisters closet!
Shoes- Payless
Hat- Sister's

No comments: