Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Casual morning and a Banquet

I will just post quickly and then it's off to bed! I dressed comfy this morning,and then got to put on one of my favorite vintage dresses for a banquet with my fiance! It was a good day, I felt like I got a lot accomplished-which is rare for me these days!

Today's verse:
Matthew 10:32-33
Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.































Wearing:
First outfit:
Scarf- Cut from mama's old sweater
Coat- Walmart
Sweatshirt- Hand me down
Jeans- Hand me down from NY and Co.
Ballet flats- Payless
Second Outfit:
Necklace- Claire's
Dress- Vintage-Consignment shop
Jacket- Vintage- Ragstock
Burgundy Heels- Payless

No comments: