Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy weekend!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting for the last couple of days! I've been super busy/gone/it's been pouring rain for the past few days! I went to see my favorite comedian on Friday night-Brian Regan!! He was fantastic...and then Saturday I hung out with my sister all day :) We bummed around my place and ate blueberry pancakes and watched movies and it was awesome. Then today we went to church and drove to my other sister's house and hung out all day eating food and playing with my nephew :D
So it was a pretty great weekend!! I even found time to do some laundry, cook, and get my homework done!! How often does all of that happen?!
My sister Jeni took my photos today-thanks Jen!!
This next week is the last week of classes before finals, so it might be pretty crazy! You'll know why my posting is sparse...I suppose homework is more important than blogging...but I hope you all have a wonderful week and God bless!

Today's verse:
Deuteronomy 11:14
Then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil.
















Wearing:
Scarf-Vintage, from my mother
Sweater dress- Walmart
Belt- Thrifted
Jacket- Vintage, thrifted
Boots- Payless
Leggings- Dollar store

3 comments:

Unknown said...

boots + leggings + sweater dress = perfection!

I love this outfit! soooo comfy!

Anonymous said...

CUTE OUTFIT!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love your jacket! Red <3