Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I like to blog. In fact, over the past few months I have enjoyed blogging everyday and spending time outside to take my pictures. However, I kind of wish that I could just take the pictures and they would magically appear on the internet without me having to edit them, post them, etc. It really does take up lots of valuable time from your day! So I apologize for my lack of posting over the last couple of days :) As I said, as soon as finals are over things should go back to normal (or maybe speed up with wedding planning?)
Anyway, today was kind of chilly outside! It was supposed to be in the sixties, but I beg to differ. I had to wear my turtleneck, scarf, and coat all day long. Maybe I'm just cold from lack of sleep...hmmmm...But the outfit was very simple and comfy and I liked it :) And to my surprise, when I went to my usual picture taking spot I was greeted with a beautiful, sweet smell and some lovely white blossoms on the trees! It was truly great and I couldn't help but put some of the wonderful little flowers in my hair :D
Now I must score some tests before tomorrow and try to come up with some sort of creative outfit for the day which allows me to help teach PE...bleh!

Today's verse:
Luke 19:10, For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."






































Wearing:
Earrings- Thrifted
Scarf- Walmart
Turtleneck- Walmart
Jeans- Target clearance
Boots- Payless
Coat- Walmart

No comments: