Friday, April 16, 2010

My dainty blouse and heels :)

After my ranting yesterday about how I just wanted to wear skirts and heels I got my wish! I had to teach today anyway, so I thought I'd use that as an excuse and I figured I didn't have to do a ton of walking, so I could wear heels :) although I did bring a pair of flats to walk across campus in ....shame on me!
But yes, I really really loved my outfit today. I love this vintage blouse and can wear it so many ways! I usually wear it backwards as sort of a cardigan (because it buttons in the back). Today though I decided I would show off it's lovely lace detailing (although I'll admit it was kind of tough buttoning it by myself with the buttons in the back!) I felt so ladylike in it, and the color is fabulous! I wish I owned more lacy items-they're just so beautiful. I feel so great in clothing like this. I wish more women knew how alluring it is to NOT show skin. Just little feminine touches of lace and pearls is so timeless and modest-and LOVELY.


Again, what is with this wicked wind outside?! come on SD give me something to work with! I had to hold my bag in front of me while I walked so my skirt wouldn't be blown up! Now that is pretty bad when you are wearing a pencil skirt...
Toooons of homework to do this weekend, so I will try to post, but if I don't you'll know why!
Love you all!

Today's verse:
1 Timothy 2:9
I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety.


















Wearing:
Pearl Studs- Forever 21
Bracelet- Dollar store necklace :)
Blouse- Vintage
Belt- Vintage-Four Season's Flea Market
Cardigan- Alco
Skirt- Part of a suit hand me down from my sister
Tights- Dollar Store
Heels- Two Lips- Thrifted

No comments: