Sunday, April 18, 2010

Late night blogging

Sorry it took me so long to post today! I had a right busy day. I went to the community library with my fiance to find some teaching materials. It was difficult! Usually I walk right in and out but I just couldn't find what I needed today...poo. But it was so fun to see my fiance reading all the little kids books and playing with the kids toys while he waited for me :) Then we went to the park and took pictures because it was gorgeous outside! Some random guy asked if we wanted him to take the pics of us..but I told him that it was ok and we were just having fun taking self-timed pics :) I only put a couple on here but maybe i'll do a post about it later on :) After that we ate some ice cream :) I love being a little kid (or, rather acting like one...) I attempted to do homework for about a half hour but then decided against it...siiigh. Sundays always end up being homework days! Sean and I also played Monopoly with one of our friends tonight and I ended up winning with hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place! It was a good night :D
I have to get to bed super early Sunday night though because waaaay early in the morning on Monday I have an education conference that I am speaking at with a couple of fellow students and 3 professors here at the University. I'm very nervous!

Anywho I was very comfy today and just had a great day.

Today's verse:
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.





















Sean was telling me to growl at the camera!




















Wearing:
Feather Earrings- Target clearance
Scarf- From a vintage dress, thrifted
Blue Tee- Jc Penny
Cardigan- Target
Belt- Stolen from sister :)
Jeans- Walmart?
Shoes- Old Navy, Thrifted

No comments: