Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Perfect Weather

Today was absolutely beautiful. 70 degrees, sunny, and almost no wind-how wonderful! I was pretty busy all day though, but I also got to take some time to take pictures over my lunch today and I didn't want to go inside! The light was just amazing. Which explains why I have so many pictures today...I just stayed out and kept snapping! Sorry if it is picture overload, I'm hoping I'll love to look back someday at all of the pictures that I had fun taking and editing and who cares what anyone else thinks, right?

Today's verse:
2 John 1:3
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.





















































Wearing:
Earrings- Avon (from mama)
Pink scarf- Vintage-Ragstock
White/pink/purple scarf- Vintage- thrifted
Sunglasses- Walmart
Striped Shirt- Stolen from sister :)
Jeans- JC Penny
Ballet Flats- Payless

No comments: