Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am I at the point of no improvement?

That's a line from one of my very favorite Relient K songs ever. I loves it.
Do you ever get really frustrated with yourself style wise? Like last night I had a ton of studying to do, but I also wanted to decide what I was going to wear because I had to give a presentation in my 8 oclock class.I didn't want to have to get up early to decide what to wear! So I spent WAY too long trying on several outfits trying to make sure that they'd coincide with the weather (this wicked SD wind!) and also what I had to do that day. But all I long to do is wear skirts and dainty vintage blouses and it's so difficult to do that with my lifestyle! It just isn't practical-and sadly there aren't enough Sunday's in the year for me to wear all of my favorite vintage dresses and blouses. :( so poo. I was stuck with this look for today-it isn't horrible, but it isn't what I would have ideally worn either. I've been trying to at least wear something vintage everyday-and today it was the scarf-which I love. But then I had to wear tennis shoes because my feet have been really hurting me (since i've been trying to start jogging :P) And I just want to wear heels and go frolick in a field and be done with school! BLEH.
Ok enough ranting :) I did get some cool photos that I had fun editing, even though the wind was vicious today!
I hope you're all having a fabulous week!

Today's verse:
Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.





Ok, I had to throw this one in for my sisters. When we were flower girls at a wedding, I was about 5 years old. I tried to 'smile pretty' in all of the photos and so I pursed my lips funny and they were really annoyed and thought I ruined the pictures. They told me to just smile normal! I thought it was hilarious when I saw this picture-apparently I still smile like this sometimes!! HAHA It made me laugh!...:D







































Wearing:
Vintage scarf- Thrifted
Pearl earrings- Forever 21
Sweater- Maurices-one of the very few pieces I own from that store
Tank- Target
Cords- These are ancient but I love them because they're so comfy! I don't even remember where they're from anymore (walmart?)
Shoes- American Eagle for payless
Coat- Walmart

2 comments:

jenthejournalist said...

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for throwing that one pic in! You look amazing today, as always. I especially love the second to the last photo! Love you!

Katie Aman said...

Aww I love you Jen!