Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PE Class

Ok, So I didn't actually teach PE in heels (I wish though!!) But I couldn't resist playing a little bit of dress up when I got home by rolling up my sweats, adding my favorite accessory (scarves!) and of course a pair of killer heels.
I was channeling a little bit of my psycho elementary school gym teacher today. she used to wear this headset microphone and we couldn't understand a word she was saying because the gym was so small and the microphone would just echo. She should have been teaching an adults aerobics class, not a bunch of little kids-she was scary! Hence the scary face in my sweatsuit photo. But I thought I'd add pink all over with my t-shirt, pink in my shoes, and some pink stud earrings!

Today's verse:
1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
















Wearing:
earrings- sister's handmedown
Theatre t-shirt
Scart- Target-gift from a friend
Pants- Wal mart
Heels- Payless
Tennis shoes- Asics (they even have pink on them!)

3 comments:

jenthejournalist said...

YOU. ARE. AWESOME. End of story.

jenthejournalist said...

That comment was from me, Jenifer. It put a different name because I was messing around with my account yesterday and accidentally changed the name I guess.

Katie Aman said...

HAHA! I love you because you make me smile! I figured it was you ;)