Monday, November 21, 2011

Woodland Photoshoot

I finally got some pictures from a couple of weekends ago edited! Two of my best friends came to visit me and we made my husband crawl out into the woods to take some photos of us! Unfortunately it was already getting dark by the time we got out to take photos, so many of the photos did not turn out. However, we got a few good shots and they are so fun to look at! Nearly everything we are wearing is vintage! Rachelle and I came up with these three outfits from what I had in my closet, and what she had brought along/thrifted during the day. Some of the vintage clothing has been thrifted, some stolen from my grandmother, and some given to me by friends. It's amazing what you can do with your wardrobe with next to no money!

Enjoy the pics! If I don't get my rear in gear and start working on homework, I'm going to be in serious trouble in a couple of weeks...so ciao for now lovlies!
God Bless,
KJA

1 John 4:11
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.





















We made the sticks to say "BFF" but the sticks moved and ended up looking like "FFF" in all of the pictures...epic fail!