Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friends

Here's what I wore to school today. I had teacher in-service and conferences. After school my wonderful friend Rachelle drove 3 hours to see me! On Saturday our third musketeer Alyssa is driving four hours to visit us. I'm so beyond excited! Then later tonight two of my college friends Candice and Becca met us to hand out for a bit! It was so much fun! I miss friend/girl time so much. It seems like we all have so much going on in our lives that we never get to catch up and just laugh and have fun together. I have such great friends whom I never get to see anymore-I really need to change that.





















I hope you all have a great weekend (hopefully a long one like mine)!
God Bless,
KJA

Job 37:5-6
God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; He does great things beyond our understanding.



Wearing:
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Skirt-Vintage
Tights-Dollar store
Shoes-Gordman's

No comments: