Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair...

I'm still working on editing pictures from the little photoshoot I had with my friends. However, until then I have some pictures from that day my hubby took of me out in the forest. I bought a bunch of fake flowers that were 70% off and made this wreath with my Rachelle. It was not the easiest thing to do and didn't turn out initially how I wanted it to, but I was happy with the end results. I just didn't expect it to be so big! :) haha. I loved all of the colors of the flowers though and had fun taking some shots. The colors in my outfit actually matched the flowers perfectly! Thanks to my Sean for taking pics :)

Oh, and yes this was BEFORE I got my haircut...so I still have insanely long locks in these photos...









The past couple of weeks have been kind of crazy. I feel as though I have been playing catch-up during the week for all of the laziness of mine on the weekends. Weekends just aren't long enough to be able to relax AND get work done! So I choose to relax and hang with family and save the work for Mon-Fri. That's how I roll.












Tomorrow I will go to the Pavilion with my first graders to see a puppet show! They are putting on "Good Night Moon" and "The Runaway Bunny." I'm pretty excited to spend the day having fun with my kiddos and watching them have a little downtime for once, instead of always having to tell them to get back to work. I think that's one of the hardest things I've found out about teaching. I just want to play with my kiddos and listen to their fun stories, but I always have to be strict and get them to do their work. For goodness sake they are six years old. They just want to have a little fun! So yes, I'm excited :)













I hope you are all having a splendid week!
God Bless all you lovlies :)
KJA

Psalm 119:18
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.



Wearing:
Wreath-flowers from J0-Anne fabrics
Blouse-Vintage
Skirt-Vintage
Belt-Vintage
Gloves-Grandmother's
Heels-Maurice's, thrifted
Stole-Vintage

2 comments:

squidword said...

so stylish gloves and boots!! love the color of your skirt and this beautiful headpiece!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

Midwest Muse said...

That headband of flowers is so AMAZING! I hope you wore it all over public. Also your gloves are adorable!