Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekend Catch-up

The past few weeks have been insane, and the next couple are going to be more so. Sorry for the short posts! Hopefully I will get these next several days out of the way and have some time to relax :)
I DID get to relax a bit this weekend with my sisters though, which was fabulous. My sister snapped a few photos of me on Sunday, thanks Jen! :D

























Hope you're having a lovely week, and God Bless!
KJA


Ephesians 1:18
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people





Wearing:
Earrings-Borrowed from my sister :)
Dress-Vintage
Coat-Vintage, it was my grandmother's, borrowed from my sister :)
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Vintage, thrifted

No comments: