Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Back to Blogger

Ok all, life = craziness right now, which is why I'm still posting pictures from last weekend to make up for lost bloggy time. I have decided to just pay the five dollars a year to have my pics for the blog through blogger instead of flikr. I think it's easier and it allows me to upload more pics! So...I don't have to change after all! Huzzah. :)


This weekend my eldest sister tried a manicure on my other sister and I. I usually never paint my nails, so it's been nice to look down at my fingers and say, "Aw! Pretty!" haha. Basically what she did was fill a little plastic cup with water, drip some nail polish onto the surface of the water and swirl it around with a toothpick. She then taped our fingers so we wouldn't get a ton of nail polish on our fingers. We then dipped our nails straight onto the swirled polish, wiped the excess away from our fingers, and pulled out perfectly swirly and gorgeous nails! I'm in love with the colors I chose also :) I picked a gray-ish lavender color and a navy/black. With the little air bubbles this process creates, my nails look like a starry sky! Thanks Nancy! :D









This outfit is quintessential vintage teacher to me. The crisp white blouse, locket, and shoulder bag remind me that I was definitely born in the wrong time. They may not have worn pink tights with the ensemble, but I still felt like an old soul. :)





















Hope your all having a stupendous week! Tomorrow I will be observing all day long at a diverse middle school here in town, participating in a co-teaching workshop with my mentor all afternoon, and then heading off to my husband's work Christmas party-I have a busy day ahead of me!
God Bless,
KJA

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.




Wearing:
Locket-'twas my mama's :)
Blouse-Vintage
Skirt-Vintage
Bag-Coach, thrifted
Tights-Walmart
Shoes-Target

No comments: