Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Puppet Show

I had the opportunity to go on another field trip with my class this afternoon. We went to see a puppet show to the books "Good Night Moon" and "The Runaway Bunny." The actors were a group from Nova Scotia and they used black lights on the stage. The kids just loved it! There was soft music all throughout the show and it was very dark...one of our kids fell asleep and we could not get him to wake up! Super cute :)








I was so excited last week when I found this vintage coach bag at Savers for only 20 dollars! I found a similar bag on the Coach website and it was around 300 dollars-I couldn't pass it up! I'm not really into namebrands, but I don't think there is a woman out there who wouldn't love a coach bag in her wardrobe. I'm especially happy with this one because it is so classic. I can wear it with absolutely everything, and the ease of cross-body bags is something that is fairly new to me.
I would probably describe most of my wardrobe as quantity over quality. I have a lot of pieces, but not many of them are super high quality. This is my first leather bag so I'm like a giddy little girl who's very excited with her big girl purchase. I made Sean buy it as part of my Christmas present because I NEVER spend more than 10 dollars on any item in my wardrobe. I'm cheap :)



















Hope you're all having a splendid week darlings!
God Bless,
KJA


Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.



Wearing:
Earrings-gifted
Scarf-Gifted
Belt-Vintage, thrifted
Top-Walmart
Cardigan-Macy's
Leggings-Macy's
Boots-Walmart

1 comment:

squidword said...

gorgeous colors dear!! love your cardigan and boots!!
if you want, please visit here:) http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/2011/11/week-of-giving-help-children.html