Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! (Tomorrow...) :)

Hello all! I thought I'd post one more time before Thanksgiving weekend, so then I can take a break from the compy to spend some much needed time with family :)
Right now I am with my hubby's family and tomorrow I will go home to MY house for the first time since July!! It seems crazy to me that it has been that long since I've been home. I'm so excited! I love my little town. I just never get a chance to go anymore. I'm looking forward to just spending some time doing traditional holiday things with my family again for once, seeing my parents and sisters, playing with my nephews, and relaxing. I really do love Thanksgiving and wish that we could cherish this holiday before everyone gets so preoccupied with Christmas decorations and presents a month early. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas. But let's give Thanksgiving its due too!

I am SO VERY THANKFUL for all of the blessings given to me on a daily basis by my loving Father in Heaven. I would not be where I am in my life if I was not always provided with a roof over my head, food in my belly, and transportation of some kind. Not to mention a good education. I have become increasingly thankful for my health over the years as well. Aside from the occasional cold, I have been blessed beyond belief with a healthy body that I can use to walk, talk, and even work out with (sometimes ;) ).

I am mostly thankful for my loving family who have given me so, so much. I always feel like a part of me is missing when I'm not around them because they are the people who really get every weird personality quirk of mine, and they actually laugh at my lame jokes :) haha! Love them sooo much :D

I hope you all get to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to see some friends and family over the next few days :)
God Bless!
KJA


Psalm 100:4-5
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.















































Wearing:
Bag-Coach, thrifted
Blouse-Vintage, thrifted
Jeans-NY and Co.
Shoes-Vera Wang, Kohl's
Coat-Vintage, thrifted
Sunnies-A little boutique on Bainbridge Island

No comments: