Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simple

Here is what I wore to school today:








We have a long weekend coming up and I cannot wait! In-service and conferences tomorrow, and then a long weekend ahead :)






We had a fire drill in our building at 3:30 am this morning. It lasted until around four. Suffice it to say I got absolutely no sleep after that, so please excuse the giant bags under my eyes. It's days like these I wish I drank coffee!







Hope your week is going well and God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 23:6
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Wearing:
Top-Vintage
Cardigan-Target
Jeans- NY and Co.
Shoes-Target

1 comment:

squidword said...

love the oxfords and the blue top!! awesome casual outfit!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/