Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've Reached my Limit...

So, I'm trying out this new thing called flickr. I apparently met my blogger photo limit and didn't want to pay to have to post more pictures. With flickr I can upload my photos there and then post them to my blog from that site! So...I don't really like change, so that's why I'm a few days late in posting. Here is what I wore last Saturday when my family celebrated Thanksgiving!

I thrifted this pretty mint sweater from the Retro Room, I'd like to think the stunning gal that puts the store together saved this sweater just for me! ;) haha. It has everything I love-the pockets, vintage crocheted look, and gorgeous color-I couldn't pass it up!


IMGP0030

IMGP0047

IMGP0044

IMGP0042

IMGP0041

IMGP0037

IMGP0034

IMGP0031

IMGP0028

IMGP0026

I'm still trying to figure out how to get my photos the right size and so my blog may be getting a light facelift here in the next several days? We will have to see. I'm kind of bogged down with other more important things at the moment such as...uhhh..homework?! But we shall see :)

God Bless and I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday evening! Thanks to my mama and hubby for taking my pics :)


Psalm 136:1,26
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.


Wearing:
Earrings- Gifted to me by my lovely sister!
Sweater-Vintage, Retro Room
Blouse-Vintage
Jeans-Thrifted, Old Navy
Shoes-Target

No comments: