Friday, November 4, 2011

What a crazy past few weeks. I can't believe another Friday is upon us. I will be taking the Praxis II tomorrow...so I'm a little nervous about that-but I hear it isn't too bad. For those who don't know, the Praxis is the big test that all teachers have to take in order to work in the field...there are more than one and they are spendy :P This one cost me over a hundred dollars! So I'd better do well on it because I do NOT want to take it again.









Sean is at the bowling alley right now. His work has some league thing going on today. I went to watch him for a little while, but because it's all for their office, I wasn't really doing anything that exciting...so I decided to come home and relax for a bit after this week that I've had!









I can tell that school is winding down for a bit though, which is nice to see. One more of our classes ended yesterday, and after next week we will finish another one! Each class completed is just more weight off of our shoulders and that much closer to a short break. We don't get as much time off for winter break as colleges do, but that's alright. I'll take a week off over nothing!






Today for science we got to go to the children's science center to write a lesson plan on one of the exhibits! It was fun to wear jeans for once and walk around the science center with all of my fellow residency cohorts looking at all of the fun things to see. I love being a kid sometimes :) I feel as though I've made friends through this residency which is great. We all get along pretty well and we're all in the same boat, so we have a lot in common that way.
















Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear about any fun fall-ish activities you are doing :)
God Bless!
KJA

James 1:5-6
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.



Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Ring-Bought on the street in Seattle
Scarf-Bought at Lifelight music festival
Cardigan-Walmart
Jeans-Old Navy, thrifted
Shoes-Target
Jacket-Vintage, thrifted

1 comment:

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh yes the Praxis tests...I was always so nervous about them..but they really aren't bad at all. Best wishes!! Something about that leopard scarf paired with the pink top is so dear...a combination I wouldn't mind trying. Thanks for your sweet condolence darling:)