Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Still Playing Catch-Up




This is the last of my weekend catch-up posts! My sister took these photos of me (below) on Sunday when we went up to look at the view of the Missouri River. It was pretty gorgeous! It was gorgeous outside too, if not a little windy and cold. But I'll take it for the end of October. We had so much fun just hanging out together. I hate it that I don't live in the same town as my family. As much as I would like to maybe live somewhere else someday, I really don't think I could move more than two or three hours from my family. They're the only people who know all of my crazy personality quirks and silliness. I miss them so much! I wish I could see my mom and sisters daily for just a chat and a hug. That would make my day.






































Happy Hump day! Only two more days of class left for the week...ahhhh :)
God Bless my friends!
KJA

Philemon 1:4

I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers







Wearing:
Earrings-Borrowed from sister :)
Sweater-Stolen from hubby
Scarf-Gifted to me by sister
Jacket-Target
Jeggings-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-Payless

No comments: