Sunday, July 29, 2012

Grin and Bear It

I have to go back to work tomorrow. The lazy-person part of me wants to milk my wisdom teeth one more day and see if I can have another day off, but I really feel fine...so I can't do that with a clear conscience. I know that a lot of people don't like going to work, but I feel like I'm worse about that than most people. I really want to find a job that I actually like, instead of dreading every second I am at work. Honestly the only reason I need a job is so that I can have a house someday, and maybe some children.
I have so many other things that I want to do...and I can't really even try them now that I have a job. It's an adult realization that came unexpectedly soon for me...what happened to my childhood? Does anyone else feel that way?







Sean and I like to go to random stores where we live and just poke around looking at all the nicknacks. Each place has their own unique inventory, so it is fun to look at all of the different items together and just hang out and laugh at all of the silliness wondering who buys all of that crap...It's also a fun thing to do when you're sick of sitting at home on the weekends-it gets us up and walking when it's too hot to go walking outside.







This top is like my dream. If I could design a top, this would probably be what I would come up with from my mind. It has a peter pan collar, is a nice, light material, and has an open back with a tie. Not to mention the sleeves slit completely down the entire length of the sleeve-such a fun detail! I felt so cool and breezy in these flowy shorts that I paired with it.
And thank goodness for a scarf to hide my unruly hair!



















Sunday evenings always come too quickly for me...here's to another week!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 119:93
I will never forget your commandments, for by them you give me life.


Wearing:
Blouse, shorts, wedges- Kohl's
Scarf- Vintage
Glasses- Zenni Optical
Bag- Vintage Coach
Ring- Hand me down

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love that head scarf on you! Too cute :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Could that top be any cuter? I love it!

I hear you on the feelings about work. I don't know if it'll make you feel any better that I'm six years into a job I'm still not sure I love and that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! I keep praying I'll figure it out one of these days!

Anonymous said...

This outfit is rockin! Seriously, if you ever decide to sell any of your shoes...I AM THE GIRL. I swoon over them nearly every post.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Always Maylee said...

You look beautiful! I love the head scarf and your top. I feel you, sometimes I think about when I was younger and much easier life was back then. But I do love where I am in life right now! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Midwest Muse said...

What a beautiful top! It's got so many pretty little layers and I love how you tied up that headscarf. So pretty.

What happened to the job you just got or did you not start that one yet?

I have a college job and I work at 5 am and it's terrible and I think about how awesome it would be if I was born rich or if we didn't need money. Oh, I miss high school for that very reason.