Friday, July 13, 2012

Peplum: Take Two

Just a short post today. It was my first full day of work and I am completely exhausted. I knew that watching 14+ three year old's would be a challenge, but I didn't think it would be quite so dizzying! Every second you are spinning your head around to see who is screaming/who is hitting who/who stole what toy....whew! I have a challenge ahead of me for sure.
I'm just thankful for good friends with whom I got to hang out with tonight to de-stress and talk about nothing to do with children for an evening :) Ah bliss...haha.

God Bless!
KJA


John 15:10
When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.



I've had this top for a while now. I found it at a thrift store and knew it was right up my alley. The fun print, unique collar/sleeves, and peplum are so fun! Plus it fit me like it was made for me...can't beat that! I just found that I don't have many places to wear this type of a top. It isn't something that you wear everyday to the grocery store or something! Unless you're me I guess...I love making people stare at my huge puffy sleeves!















Wearing:
Top- Thrifted
Pants- Thrifted
Bag- Vintage Coach
Shoes- Borrowed from my sister

4 comments:

t said...

I like the peplum!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

bgbychristina said...

Love your blog! Following now! Check out my new blog, stay in touch xx

http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

I love this top Katie! The pattern and the peplum looks really cute!

Marisa Noelle said...

Peplum and puff sleeves!! What a precious find Katie! Ay ... 14+ three years olds, yikes! They are cute, but I think I might need a week off after that:) Gorgeous as ever lady! xx Marisa