Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Comfort Zone

This is what I wore yesterday. Somehow I managed to not really get bad chipmunk cheeks from having my wisdom teeth out-I look relatively normal! Definitely opted for comfy clothes though-taking advantage of the cooler weather to wear a soft summer scarf. Scarves are my comfort zone! I always feel like myself when I wear one :)




I found this blouse at Charlotte Russe and just loved how the back was so long! I don't like feeling very exposed so it was a definite selling point for me. Not to mention how basic this top is-I'm already planning so many outfits around it for every season!




















I still have most of my teeth! See?



Hubby and I are into the olympics tonight. I love the olympics. I don't watch sports any other time, but there is just something that makes me feel so patriotic about watching them. Go team USA! Already today we've seen women's volleyball, men's and women's beach volleyball, swimming, and men's gymnastics-huzzah!

God Bless all and happy weekending :)
KJA

Philippians 3:14
I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.



Wearing:
Scarf, top- Charlotte Russe
Shorts- Cutoff from old jeans
Shoes- Thrifted
Glasses- Zenni Optical

5 comments:

Wanderlust And Such said...

I'm dying at how cute this outfit is! LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes.
xo
Olivia
http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

Head to Toe Chic said...

I love the Olympics too :) Your scarf is gorgeous!!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

I saw the Olympics opening ceremony and it was aaaawesome! Need to watch some more of it. :) glad that you're enjoying it!~

That scarf is super pretty on you. And that top is so stunning--don't you just love Charlotte Russe? I feel like half of my closet is made up of their things... Heehe, but yes, this is such a nice outfit on ya. :)

kaylee said...

Super cute outfit! I love your bun!

Lorena said...

Your bird print scarf it beautiful, i love how it just floats around your neck. I can never get that effect!