Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Brunch

I was able to spend some time with my husband's family this morning when they took us out for a lovely brunch after church! It was quite nice. We've been trying to spend as little time outside today as possible. It is right around 100 degrees and the humidity is so much that you can't really breathe when you are outside, much less stuck in a suffocating car.
The weekend went impossibly fast towards my impeding workweek ahead. I'm not really ready to start a full time job just yet and find myself longing for even a few more days off to prepare for real life. Alas, real life is smacking me upside the head and telling me, "You're 23 years old-it is DEFINITELY time for a full-time job you ninny!" haha. I guess after all the excitement of getting the job wore off, my nerves kicked in and reality hit me a little hard!
I hope you all have a lovely week ahead of you! I will have a special post tomorrow night so just a head's up on that :)
God Bless!
KJA

Amen, and Amen!
James 1:21
So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.





















Wearing:
Dress- Vintage, thrifted
Belt- Vintage, thrifted
Hat- Vintage
Bag- Vintage Coach, thrifted
Shoes- Kohl's
Socks- Macy's

8 comments:

Kasia Sarna said...

Lovely print and colors :)

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Very pretty dress! I love your hat too!

Always Maylee said...

I love your dress. You look just charming and so sweet, especially with that hat!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous said...

this dress is the best of 80s does 40s...and that hat is so fetching on you :)

<3 CAMBRIA
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

That hat is darling on you Katie! I also just love all the special little details you've put into this outfit to make it all the more lovely. The socks are such a sweet touch!

Aren't Sunday brunches after church the best? Those are some of my favorite pastimes with my family. Best wishes as you start a full time job. You'll do great lady! xx Marisa

Midwest Muse said...

I love your shoes! I don't know how you wear shoes like that in summer. I'm like TOES/FEET/SKIN/FREE. I'm an avid anti-summer girl.

This dress is a lovely color and I think you're going to do just fine at your job! It seems made for you!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress!!!^^

xoxo

Midwest Muse said...

I absolutely love this print/color and your hat is so lovely!