Monday, July 2, 2012

What a blur the past two weeks have been! I haven't taken as many photos as I wanted to, but that is because I was busy doing quite a few other things. Camp was such a wonderful time. To be with my best friends and be able to spend time at the camp I grew up learning more about the God I love-it was so refreshing! Here is what I wore a little over a week ago to move the campers into their bunks:






I bought these pants as a part of a traditional Indian outfit that I found at the thrift store. I have a tunic and a beautiful scarf that are part of the ensemble. The fabric is so soft and beautiful and I adore the color. Plus, these are the perfect pants for summer. On these 100 degree days I need to wear something that doesn't touch my skin!





While at camp I was able to catch up with some of my very dearest friends who are like my second set of sisters. We met at camp years and years ago and have shared a special bond ever since. We don't all go to camp at the same time anymore as it is hard to coordinate schedules, but what a blessing that we were all three able to make it this year! They, along with many of my other camp friends, have such a heart for the Lord that is so inspiring and I'm so lucky to have those people in my life.





In addition to camp, I also got to spend some time with my family. My older sister has officially left for her World Race. My mother and I drove her to the airport this morning. There were lots of tears and hugging, and of course prayer. I can't believe it will be 11 months before I get to see her again! My sisters are my very best friends.

All in the same weekend we had my sister's going away party, and the going away party of some dear friends of my husband and I. It is sad to see people you love moving away, but nice to see them moving on to bigger and better things as well.












Hopefully, now that I'm home again I will be back to a regular blogging schedule :) I don't have any more travels planned as of now (yet anyway ;))

Psalm 33:18
But the LORD watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.



Wearing:
Top- Rummage sale
Pants- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted
Hat- Old Navy

No comments: