Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day! How lucky we are to live in a place where we are free to do what we want and be who we want :)
Sean had work off today so it was wonderful to have him home! We went out and ran some errands, then came home and commenced relaxing on the couch. We picked up the final season of Chuck (we still haven't watched the final episode that aired months ago!) so we plan on finishing the night off with that. Mostly we're staying indoors with the intense heat outside. I don't do well in the heat and am so thankful for wonderful air conditioning!

I also wore my flowy-est shorts and blouse outside to beat the heat!














Have a lovely fourth everyone :) I hope you are staying cool and thanking God for your freedom :)

Psalm 119:45
I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.



Wearing:
Blouse and bag- Vintage, thrifted
Shorts- Kohl's
Shoes- Target
Glasses- Boutique on Bainbridge Island from my trip to Seattle

3 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love this look! Very festive! The shirt is lovely, especially with the tie.

I loved Chuck and I'm still sad it's over. I won't spoil anything for you, but I'll be curious to know your thoughts after you see it!

Anonymous said...

Perfect little vintage 4th outfit...I love the polka dots...and you would've had me won over with just that lovely floppy bow!


<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

I love the subtle red white and blue in this look. Having relaxing days off are the absolute best!