Monday, July 9, 2012

Work It Out

You guys, I worked out for a total of two and a half hours today. That is so amazing for me! I ran three miles this morning, biked 7 this afternoon and did a bunch of other stuff in between. I feel so excited that I have the stamina to work out now that I'm not working through health issues. Yipee! Hopefully I can keep this up to some extent...

So here is me after working out...please excuse the hair, and face...and well-everything! haha






I also ran some errands today. I feel like walmart is the only store I've ever been to that I just want to get out of as fast as I possibly can. In most stores I can browse for a few minutes here and there-even the grocery store. But NOT at walmart! I always book it as fast as I can to get out of there. I don't know if it's the crowds, or the crazy people or what, but I just do not like that place. Alas, when I am in need of cheap things I must brave the walmart!





It was pretty warm out again today. I kept cool in this vintage dress-the hemline is a little shorter than I usually like to wear, but the I feel as though the neckline of the dress balances that out. I wanted to add a bit of color without adding warmth, so I just tied my favorite scarf to my bag! Instant pop of pink :)





Hope you had a lovely Monday!
God Bless,
KJA

Love this passage, borrowed this one from a friend today :)
1 Timothy 1:15-16
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners —of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.



Wearing:
Hat- Maurice's
Dress- Vintage, grandmother's
Scarf- Thrifted, Ragstock
Bag- Vintage Coach
Shoes- Target


5 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

My feelings are the exact same about Walmart! What is it about that store? Seems like overtime I go in there - which is not often - there is always a fight that breaks loose or people screaming at their children....ug.

Anyhow - You look as gorgeous as ever and completely radiant, especially for just working out! I love that dress - I have one in the same print, but different style:)

xx Marisa

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I feel the same way about Walmart, sometimes I don't have a choice, but if I do go there, I'm in and and out quickly!

Your dress is so pretty and I love the scarf tied to your classic bag!

Anonymous said...

SUCH a good passage :) I love those verses...and was singing "Lead Me to the Cross" on the way to work today! This blue shift is really cute on you...congrats too on your long workout (you need to come kick my butt into shape haha).

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Ooh I love this whole getup! And nice work on the working out. I'm back to it tonight after taking a week off sick. I can hardly wait!

Lorena said...

I adore the dress, i think that you wear it beautifully.