Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, Shoes :)

My days have been consumed with work, and my nights with the Olympics. Good on Michael Phelps for becoming an Olympic legend! It's cool to be alive when history is made :)
I even watch the Olympics on my lunch break!
I'm excited for tomorrow, I'm going to have my first worship team practice! I've been waiting for months (years..) to sing on the worship team and I am so excited. I've been meaning to several times, but something always comes in the way (like wisdom teeth..) so I can't wait to start tomorrow :)





I found these shoes on my latest thrifting trip! I saw them beaming across the aisle and was just tickled when I saw they were my size! I usually NEVER find vintage shoes that fit my big feet, so I was ecstatic. And under five dollars? Yes please :D



Aaaaaaand, yes. I am wearing this blouse again. It is perfect, super comfy, loose and wonderful. Totally my new favorite summer staple!























Hope you're enjoying your week and getting to watch a bit of the Olympics as well!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 30:4-5

Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.




Wearing:
Sunglasses- Bainbridge Island Boutique
Blouse- Charlotte Russe
Leggings- Macy's
Shoes- Vintage
Hat- Old Navy
Necklace- Thrifted
Bracelets- Gifted
Ring- Street vendor in Seattle


8 comments:

Sampada said...

If I had that blouse, I'd wear it all the time too!
Love the shoes and the necklace :)

-Rose

Gray Skies said...

What a great vintage find! And that hat is just fantastic. Also, I love the moody sky in the background of your photos.

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love the shoes! They are SO adorable!! And nothing wrong with wearing that blouse again if you love it! Have a blast with the Worship team! I'm so happy you'll be getting to sing!

Ali Hval said...

Olympics, yeah! I haven't been able to watch much of the Olympics yet, but I'm hoping to be able to sit down after my final exam and take some much needed TV-watching time for myself. ;)

I love so many things about this outfit--that awesome shirt, those seriously cute shoes (and they're legit vintage, which is awesome!!), and that sweet tassel necklace. I could live comfortably in this outfit, yeah. :D

Unknown said...

awesome vintage-like shoes!! you made inspiring look!

Anonymous said...

Those look like tap shoes...I love tap shoes! The black and white is so cute. Also like seeing you in some more pant bottoms and billowy tops lately, you are so style diverse :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

THESE SHOES ARE INCREDIBLE.

Elly said...

Love the shoes and you're just so cute! I'm actually super bummed since I totally missed out on the Olympics so far. :( But even I've heard of Phelps, so he must be a legend! Love your blog, following! :)

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/