Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Case of the Thursdays...


Luke 12:6-7
What is the price of five sparrows—two copper coins? Yet God does not forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.









Sometimes you have to dress up to go run errands with the hubby. Even when you have nothing special going on that evening-just running to walmart or the grocery store, it never hurts your attitude to throw on a pretty skirt and a fun pair of shoes. :D











Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I'm all tapped out...
God Bless everyone!
KJA



Wearing:
Top- Rummage Sale (50 cents)
Skirt- Maurice's (old)
Shoes- Thrifted ($1.00)
Earrings- Thrifted (60 cents)


4 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

Just absolutely adorable Katie! I love that little flouncy skirt with the denim top. I completely agree - dressing up to run errands just makes the day a little more special:) Have a lovely weekend darling! xo Marisa

Ali Hval said...

I like your attitude!! Always dress up for things like grocery shopping and Walmart, even if it's not an occasion, who cares? You never know who you will end up seeing. :D

That skirt is adorable! I love the lace at the bottom of it.

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I agree! Sometimes dressing up a little bit is a huge mood booster! And this skirt is lovely!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way...we go out for fast food or a quick errand, and I always want to throw on some heels and a cute skirt or dress. It just feels more like going out to me..and then my hubby laughs at me and tells me I'm cute :D Love the lacey edge to your skirt...and those shoes (but we know you have the best shoes).

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com